Star-spangling your lawn is a great way to add some festive fun to a backyard Independence Day celebration. Get the kids to decorate and watch as your backyard turns into a giant American flag!
What you’ll need
- Large flat piece of carboard
- Star stencil – you can find a number of free printable star stencils online
- Spray bottle filled with water
What to do
- Use the online star stencil you found online to cut a star out of the center of your piece of cardboard.
- Add flour to the sifter and drop the cardboard star stencil on the ground. Spray the grass under the stencil with water from the spray bottle, and then sift the flour to cover the damp space and create a flour star!
- Remove the stencil and repeat in another area until your yard is covered!