With all the activity that goes on during the Fourth of July, kids could really use a fun designated space to just chill out (maybe some adults could too!). A festive streamer tent could be just the place. It’s easy to make and adds an extra relaxation area to your backyard.
What you’ll need
- Red, white, and blue streamers
- Plastic yard stakes or other item to tie streamers down on
- Blankets and pillows
What to do
- Cut long strips of streamers and drape them over a low, straight branch or clothesline.
- Tie the ends of the streamers to stakes or whatever anchoring item you’re using on the ground.
- Set up blankets and pillows underneath and enjoy your new relaxation space!