your home mortgage
In today’s market, with rates constantly fluctuating, a good question to ask yourself is “when was the last time I checked on my mortgage interest rate?” The answer could be hundreds of dollars in savings!
And instant savings isn’t the only reason so many homeowners are refinancing.
Popular Reasons to Refinance:
- Lower your mortgage interest rate and monthly payment
- Eliminate monthly mortgage insurance
- Consolidate debt
- Pull cash out to pay for large purchases, fund tuition, etc.
- Make home improvements
- Increase the term of your mortgage to reduce your monthly mortgage payment
- Change from a 30 year fixed rate to a 15 year fixed rate mortgage to save on mortgage interest and build equity faster
- Change from an adjustable rate mortgage (ARM) to a fixed rate mortgage
So if it’s been years, or even just six months since you’ve checked in on your home financing goals, it’s time to have your mortgage reviewed. After all, your home is your biggest asset. Give us a call and we’ll be happy to discuss your home financing goals and see if we can strategize some solutions for you!