The Mortgage Checklist. The Process Is Simple!
Provide your Loan Officer with the documentation indicated within 5 days to begin the
application process. Here’s a checklist to help do just that.
- Pay stubs: Most recent 30 day period
- W-2’s and/or 1099’s: Most recent 2 year period
- Tax returns: Most recent 2 year period (Include personal and business if applicable)
- Bank statements: Most recent 2 months (ALL PAGES)
- Retirement/Investment: Most recent 2 months or most recent quarterly (ALL PAGES)
- Earnest Money Deposit: Will need proof of being taken out of account
- Provide letters of explanation for any address variations, name variations, derogatory tradelines, etc, that may exist on the credit reports provided by CalCon Mutual
- Renter: Name, address, and phone number of landlord for most recent 2 year period
- Property owner: Provide recent mortgage statement, insurance statement, tax statement,
and HOA statement – for each property owned
- 2 forms of ID: Scanned copy of drivers license and either social security card or passport
- Homeowner’s insurance: Name and number of agent to be used