San Diego, CA – OneTrust Home Loans, a leading mortgage lender based in San Diego, CA is proud to announce the launch of the employee volunteer program, “We Give Back”, aimed at fostering a culture of social responsibility among its employees. This initiative allows employees to dedicate up to 8 hours per year to volunteer with eligible charitable organizations, further reinforcing OneTrust Home Loans’ commitment to making a positive impact in the community.
Eligible charitable organizations include:
- Strong Communities – Organizations that provide basic humanitarian needs, such as food, shelter, and clothing, including disaster aid.
- Effective Education – Organizations that provide support for underserved students to transform education by ensuring that students receive the support and information they need to excel.
- Sustainable Healthcare Systems – Organizations that provide community-based sustainable models of care to address health inequities.
- Environmental Improvement – Organizations that provide opportunities to care for local parks, preserves, forests, beaches, or other outdoor areas to beautify the earth.
- Other non-profit organizations or 501(c)(3) community programs identified and approved by Company leadership or corporate-sponsored initiatives.
The “We Give Back” Program reflects OneTrust’s dedication to not only excel in its business endeavors but also to contribute meaningfully to the well-being of society. By encouraging employees to actively engage in volunteer activities, the company is taking a significant step towards creating a more compassionate and interconnected world.
“We believe that our success as a company is inseparable from the well-being of the communities we operate in,” said Josh Erskine, CEO of OneTrust Home Loans. “Our “We Give Back” Program embodies our core values of integrity and greatness. By empowering our employees to volunteer their time and skills, we are harnessing the collective power of our workforce to drive positive change.”
The launch of the “We Give Back” Program underscores OneTrust Home Loans’ ongoing commitment to corporate social responsibility. By encouraging employees to take an active role in their communities, OneTrust Home Loans seeks to inspire other corporate entities to embrace similar initiatives.
About OneTrust Home Loans
OneTrust Home Loans is a privately-owned Ginnie Mae, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac approved direct lender and servicer licensed in 49 states and 2 US territories with sales and operations across the country. In addition to the standard loan options like Conventional, FHA, VA, USDA, and Jumbo, OneTrust originates a significant amount of residential, commercial and construction loans for purposes of holding on its own balance sheet. The company continues to grow, launching a 55+ Reverse Mortgage division last year, with plans for several new joint ventures in 2023. OneTrust Home Loans places special importance on customer service as evidenced by their tagline, Service is Everything!® For additional information visit www.OneTrustHomeLoans.com.