- Eligibility for a VA Refinance is similar to that of a home purchase VA Loan.
- Typically, you can qualify if you served on active duty for more than 90 consecutive days during wartime or more than 181 days of service during peacetime.
- For National Guard members and Reservists, the veteran must have served at least six years.
- Some surviving spouses of veterans who died while in service or from a service-connected disability may also be eligible.
- It is important to note that in order to receive a VA Streamline refinance, you must hold an existing VA Loan.
For complete mortgage loan program details and to find out if you qualify, contact us today at 888-488-3807 or go to www.OneTrustHomeLoans.com.